Zamp HR offers specialized recruiting all over the United States and Puerto Rico. We have skilled team members in place to get you the right people when you need them. We make sure all applicants are properly informed and fully understand the scope of work they will be doing for your company in an effort to make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure that you get someone who will get the job done.
What we do for our customers…
- Provide Expertise
- As a business owner you are skilled and knowledgeable about your company and industry. As a professional recruiter we are skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to all the details and practices involved in the hiring process. We have done the research and stay up to date on the latest hiring trends in order to provide you with the most qualified candidates possible.
- Give you your time back
- By outsourcing your recruitment needs you will be allocating your time where it is truly needed, building your business. The recruitment process can take up several hours of your time thru creating job descriptions, advertising the position, communication with applicants, initial screenings, telephone interviews, in person interviews, reference checks, background checks, job offerings and negotiations. As you can see the process can become quite tedious and time consuming especially when dealing with multiple prospects. We have a team dedicated to these tasks to give you the freedom you need to grow your business.
- Keep you adequately staffed to meet the demands of your business
- Not every business is the same and we know that there are peak seasons and slow times. We can hire individuals for you on a short term, contractual basis so you’re not having to deal with layoffs or rushing to get the people you need at the last minute, as well as long term permanent employment. The last thing you want to do as a business owner is to turn away business because you do not have the man power. We can make sure you are able to accept every job that comes your way.
- Get you the right person for the job
- We will work with you or a member of your team to create the ideal candidate profile in order to find you the personnel that best fits your needs. We are able to advertise on numerous recruiting platforms and know exactly where to find the best candidates in your industry.
- Handle the recruitment process from start to finish
- Recruiting efforts; ad placements, follow ups, job fairs
- Multiple interviews prior to offer of employment
- Set the job expectations with the employee before they even make it to you
- Handle all the necessary paper work, contracts, offer letters etc.
- Logistical support for you and the recruit all the way up until the employee arrives for work
On Going Support and Guarantee…
As our client, we want to build a relationship that feels like a partnership. We will be available to lend support when needed and will check in to make sure employees are working out for you. We are also able to aid in the translation of any job offers or documents if needed, in person support for onboarding and bilingual HR consulting should any issues arise.
Our work is also backed by a 90-day guarantee. If any of the employees we place with you were to quit, be fired, or fail to show up within the first 90 days we will replace that person at no extra cost to you.
Cost to you
We offer multiple options to best suite your company’s needs. Please reach out to us to learn more.
Housing and Transportation
Flights: Your company will book the flight for the employee and costs can be recouped by deducting the cost of the flight from their first couple of paychecks.
Housing: Housing costs will also be deducting from their paychecks every week. Recruits will expect to pay around $250 each for housing and can sleep two to a room. Housing will need to be furnished prior to employee arrival.
Transportation: Aside from transportation from the airport, you will be required to provide transportation to and from the worksite as well as 1 trip to the grocery store a week for the group. Most of the applicants have drivers licenses so assigning a work truck to one of the employees to have them handle this is also an option.